ST. LOUIS, Dec. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday season, National Car Rental is extending the earning period for its annual One Two Free® promotion to Feb. 28, 2017. The promotion, which began in August, offers registered Emerald Club members one free rental day* for every two qualifying rentals. Each qualifying car rental completed during the "One Two Free" promotion is worth 300 points, with a free day awarded once an Emerald Club member earns 600 points. Free days can be redeemed now through June 15, 2017.
In addition to the promotion extension, National is offering customers a surprise bonus opportunity to earn additional promotional points. From today through December 16, 2016, Emerald Club members can earn 100 extra bonus points simply by clicking the bonus badge within their "One Two Free" dashboard.
"National is pleased to extend its 'One Two Free' promotion to offer Emerald Club members additional time to earn free rental days," said Rob Connors, vice president of brand marketing for National Car Rental. "We are offering this extension to reward our customers and thank them for their continued loyalty and support."
As part of the promotion, additional bonus points can be earned through both rental and non-rental activities, including:
- Utilizing National's mobile app to book rentals while earning unlimited points (75 points per completed rental).
- Purchasing and adding Sirius XM Satellite Radio to a qualifying rental (one-time bonus of 300 points).
- Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Referring up to 10 friends to join the Emerald Club and register for the "One Two Free" promotion. To refer a friend, members registered for "One Two Free" can visit www.emeraldclub.com/Free to share a referral link via email, Facebook or Twitter. Participating members receive 300 bonus points when a referred friend becomes an Emerald Club member, registers for the promotion and completes a qualifying rental by Feb. 28, 2017.
- Participating in the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. – at Emerald Aisle locations (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental).
Customers can join National's Emerald Club at www.emeraldclub.com/Free and immediately take part in the "One Two Free" promotion. There are no fees to join, and members enjoy expedited service at airports and free upgrades in National's "Emerald Aisle," an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a mid-sized or larger car.
Current Emerald Club members can register for the promotion at www.emeraldclub.com/Free. Free days earned for qualifying rentals through "One Two Free" are awarded in addition to a member's chosen rewards earnings (frequent traveler miles/points or rental credits).
Emerald Club members may track and redeem the free rental days they earn through "One Two Free" between today and June 15, 2017, by visiting www.emeraldclub.com/Free. Up to three free days can be redeemed per rental at any time, including weekends. In keeping with the speed and convenience of the Emerald Club rental experience, National promptly notifies participants about their free rental days via email.
*Free Day covers base rate (Time and Mileage) only. Qualifying Rental is a paid rental via Emerald Club® of a Midsize or larger vehicle for two or more consecutive days. Go to emeraldclub.com/12free/terms for additional terms and conditions.
About National Car Rental
Founded in 1947, National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveler throughout the world. With National, time-sensitive customers in the United States are able to quickly choose their own vehicles, based upon their advance reservation and requested car class, and then simply drive away from the airport. National – which launched the car rental industry's first comprehensive frequent-renter program – further expedites the rental process for Emerald Club members by offering counter bypass as well as access to National's "Emerald Aisle," an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a midsize car. In addition, Emerald Club members can choose to receive EmeraldAlertsSM – emailed communications that include Arrival and Return Alerts, and Drop & GoSM service with convenient eReceipts. St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car brands. For more information about National, visit www.nationalcar.com or www.facebook.com/NationalCarRental and follow @NationalPro on Twitter.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nationals-emerald-club-extends-one-two-free-promotion-to-earn-free-rental-days-300371878.html
SOURCE National Car Rental