SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearSlide, the leading platform for sales and marketing success, today announced ClearSlide Replay, a unique feature that gives sales and marketing leaders the ability to review recorded playbacks of presentations and even individual slides. This capability to have DVR-like functionality for customer sales meetings delivers unparalleled insights, improves sales team performance, and accelerates content effectiveness.
The first solution of its kind to automatically record every sales meeting and provide slide-level review, ClearSlide Replay provides unprecedented visibility into what content is being used by salespeople and real-time reaction from customers. Sales and marketing leaders can now virtually attend meetings to gain customer insight, make informed assessments about the likelihood of a deal to close, and enable leaders to coach salespeople to better outcomes.
"ClearSlide Replay is a game changer for sales and marketing leaders," said Raj Gossain, vice president of products with ClearSlide. "There's simply no other platform that provides this level of visibility and insight. ClearSlide Replay is as easy-to-use as watching a show on your DVR, and will become the de facto way sales and marketing leaders improve the effectiveness of their content and coach their teams to success."
With ClearSlide Replay, sales and marketing leaders can:
- Gain even greater visibly into every customer interaction across their teams - even meetings that take place in the field. This ability to dive into entire presentations or portions of meetings allows leaders to improve forecast accuracy and impact deal outcomes.
- Gauge real-time customer responses to messaging and materials through a combination of audio recording and customer-level engagement metrics.
- Improve sales content, positioning, delivery and presentation performance based on authentic customer reaction and feedback.
- Share best practices and train reps using the best recordings from top performers to demonstrate what it takes to deliver a successful sales presentation. This valuable feedback can easily be shared with Marketing, Training, and Sales Operations teams.
- Coach salespeople to better performance by reviewing replays across multiple meetings to assess competency and provide specific skill guidance.
ClearSlide Replay is also critical for marketing teams. Marketers can hear how salespeople deliver the content they created, directly hear customers' responses and questions, and even measure the content effectiveness and engagement. This insight can dramatically impact content investment and overall sales readiness and training.
"Traditionally, marketers get only anecdotal feedback from salespeople to assess content performance," said Gossain. "With ClearSlide Replay, marketing teams get unprecedented, first-hand insight into campaign and messaging performance based on actual customer interaction. Every marketing leader will consider this a must-have capability to assess marketing impact and content effectiveness."
To learn more or try ClearSlide Slide Replay free for 30 days, visit www.clearslide.com.
ClearSlide is The Platform for Sales and Marketing Success that powers valuable, genuine business conversations and enables organizations to achieve better business outcomes. ClearSlide improves customer communications (phone, email, face-to-face) by providing real-time visibility and analytics for sales and marketing leaders. As a result, customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness and stronger customer-facing messaging. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers, including Rackspace, Thomson Reuters, Comcast, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, and more.
The ClearSlide platform gives sales and marketing leaders insight into the real-time activity of their teams and provides deep analytics about the types of content that ultimately is most impactful with customers. For sales professionals, ClearSlide allows for easy communication with customers and prospects, whether online or in-person, using ClearSlide's web-based or mobile applications.