IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- New kid on the online gaming block, ArcadeWeb - where gamers play for free and win daily cash prizes - announced today that it's already attracting over 4 million unique monthly visitors, just six months after launch. The social, tournament-style site has rapidly become the largest gaming destination offering players thousands of free casual games, and the chance to compete in tournaments awarding up to $1,500 a day in cash prizes.
ArcadeWeb, which launched in May 2011, has drawn over 4 million unique monthly visitors for each of the last three months, and has quickly attracted 200% - 500% more gamers than its more established, direct competitors. Of those, nearly half a million have registered as members, and are spending an average of 20 minutes-plus at ArcadeWeb each day, roughly on a par with highly engaged Facebook users.(1)
"While there are many, many online gaming options to choose from, ArcadeWeb is unique in offering great, fun games for free and the chance to win cold, hard – as opposed to 'virtual' – currency. After all, real people live in a tough, not virtual, economy, so we award real, not virtual, prizes," said Adriano Parrotta, VP, Social Games, ArcadeWeb.com. "We're thrilled that millions of people are discovering the simple, yet game-changing, premise behind ArcadeWeb: have fun for free, and win money while you're at it – all with the peace-of-mind that a secure TRUSTe certified site delivers."
The ArcadeWeb Difference:
- 'Freemium' Gaming: ArcadeWeb gamers have access to over 2,400 high quality, free casual games, including puzzle, arcade, strategy, action, adventure and 3D games, etc. And with a free membership, they can compete in tournaments to win cash prizes, without the hassle and expense of having to purchase 'virtual' currency required by other sites.
- Unlike most tournament games that focus on hardcore gamers, ArcadeWeb lets casual gamers (at every skill level) compete for, and win, real cash prizes.
- With ten daily tournaments, cash gift cards totaling up to $1,500 are awarded every single day.
- Complete, 100%-guaranteed gamer privacy and computer protection.
- Because the site is supported by 100% user-initiated, in-text ads, gamers can play for free and win cash.
Launched in mid-2011, ArcadeWeb has rapidly become one of the largest, most highly-trafficked gaming sites on the Web, and is one of the only sites to offer thousands of free games, and a chance for gamers to compete in daily tournaments to win real cash prizes. Unlike gaming sites that make people purchase virtual currency to compete for virtual rewards, ad-supported ArcadeWeb lets users play and compete for free, and the site awards up to $45,000 every month in cash prizes to its users. McAfee-, Verisign- and TRUSTe-certified, ArcadeWeb guarantees complete gamer privacy protection.
(1) RescueTime data, 2011: Facebook users spend 23 minutes/day at the site.