NEW YORK, August 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Viavi Solutions Inc (formerly known as JDS Uniphase Corporation, JDSU) (NASDAQ: VIAV). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=VIAV
Highlights from our VIAV Report include:
- GigaStor Portable 10 Gb Wire Speed launched - In a Yahoo Finance report dated June 22, 2015, Network Instruments®, a JDSU Performance Management Solution, reported about the launch of its new GigaStor Portable 10 Gb Wire Speed retrospective network analysis appliance.
- An expert tool to resolve network errors - The report highlighted that engineers spend lot many hours replicating a network error before they identify its cause, in the absence of GigaStor Portable's insight. The new launch can be installed to any remote location to collect and save huge amount of packet-level data; the appliance quickly examines data, segregates incidents, and provides extensive expert analysis to resolve issues.
- CEO counts GigaStor's benefits - Providing a glimpse of the benefits of the GigaStor Portable, Charles Thompson, Chief Technology Officer for Network Instruments stated that new GigaStor Portable will facilitate enterprises and service providers with faster links to accurately and quickly resolve issues by immediately analyzing all the available packets.
- JDSU partners with Gigamon for its Software Defined Visibility framework - In another Yahoo finance report dated June 8, 2015, Gigamon Inc. reported that JDSU is developing closed loop integration plugins that support Gigamon's Software Defined Visibility, a framework that allows customers, security and network equipment vendors, as well as managed service providers, to control and program Gigamon's Visibility Fabric via REST-based APIs.
- JDSU and Software Defined Visibility to resolve Network Visibility issues - The report highlighted that JDSU will be utilizing Software Defined Visibility through several ways, for instance JDSU will leverage intelligent filtering of the Gigamon's Adaptive Packet to bring a dip in streaming traffic such as Netflix or YouTube, thereby reducing the demand on monitoring appliance storage capacity. Further, as more networks begin deployment of IPv6 along with IPv4 infrastructure, JDSU expects that customers will need to selectively filter v4 and v6 traffic.
To find out how this influences our rating on Viavi Solutions Inc, read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=VIAV
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.