MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Chief Economist Dr. Vinnie Aggarwal
Asia-Pacific and Latin America Senior Vice President Reenita Das and North America Senior Vice President Greg Caressi
A watershed year in the history of healthcare, 2012 also marked the transition of emerging markets to the pinnacle of a sound, global growth strategy. In fact, aggregate emerging market revenues are expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 15 percent from 2012 to 2016. Frost & Sullivan projects that emerging market revenues will match mature market revenues by 2020, with almost a 50 percent share between the two groups. With price and margin pressures, there is significant outsourcing of applications from R & D, manufacturing, clinical trials, and support functions to many of these emerging markets. To address this rapidly expanding growth opportunity, Frost & Sullivan launches the Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL) 100 Index as a structured means to identify, evaluate and prioritize a country pipeline system, which will ensure unrelenting growth over the next five years.
Market Challenges Supported by the GIL 100 Index:
- Absence of a trusted partner and lack of a systematic approach overall – ultimately, no pulse of what is going on in emerging markets and deficiency in a best practices approach
- Continual profit margin pressures that no longer respond to yesterday's solution
- Lack of visibility into emerging markets: misadventures are cheap, as many companies follow a herd mentality on the path of least resistance
- Efforts spent toward the universal challenge of growth offer minimal results; absence of a results-driven, benchmarked strategy
While every other healthcare company is focusing on emerging markets, how can you best leverage and develop an emerging market program that will create a sustainable, competitive advantage to make your organization rise above the others? The GIL 100 Index leverages a data-driven, best practices approach towards an emerging market strategy so you can define and drive a sustained emerging market strategy – using a proven best practices approach.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn which countries offer promise for your products using Frost & Sullivan's proprietary GIL 100 Index
- Create a sustainable competitive advantage for growth through a durable emerging market strategy
- Customize your emerging market growth strategy to your unique company and product portfolio needs
This briefing will benefit any corporate strategy leader or decision maker currently investing in emerging markets or evaluating an emerging market strategy for building a top-line and bottom-line growth pipeline, whether as an expansion or investment strategy for manufacturing.
"Many healthcare companies are working very hard to improve their competitiveness and value creation by increasing their footprint in higher growth, emerging market economies," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Vice President for Asia-Pacific and Latin America Reenita Das. "However, based on our research and presence today in 25 emerging markets, we find few companies have a systematic, structured approach. Our goal through the GIL 100 Index is to help companies plan their vital emerging market strategy, customize the model based on criteria important to their business, and monitor the country pipeline system for opportunities and changes in real-time."
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Emerging Market Innovation group, please visit: http://bit.ly/X8Kdhh.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan