NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Indian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Indian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Indian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Indian non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Indian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Indian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in India
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in India:
- It provides historical values for the Indian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Indian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in India.
- It analyses various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Indian insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in India, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The non-life segment is still in a developmental stage, with much of the population untapped and unaware of the benefits of cover.
- The non-life segment accounted for 15.1% of the industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- IRDAI increased motor third-party liability premiums from April 1, 2016.
- In March 2015, foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in the Indian insurance industry increased from 26% to 49%.
- Statutory motor third-party insurance, rising motor vehicle sales, rising demand for housing and the favorable economy supported the growth of non-life insurance during the review period.
- The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, crop insurance scheme was launched by the government on January 13, 2016.Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300380778.html