LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American application delivery network market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.71% from 2014 to 2019. Although the U.S. holds a larger share of the North American application delivery network market, Canada is expected to grow considerably. The growth of the application delivery network market in this region is driven by an increase in the number of BYOD devices that will create a market for better application performance, security of applications, and high real-time interactions between servers and applications. Also, the drive for data center consolidation backed by the U.S. Government has created a need for network delivery alternatives to enhance the real-time interaction between business applications and consolidated data centers that will contribute to an increase in the application delivery network market.
The North American application delivery network market is segmented and forecast on the basis of end users such as small and medium businesses and enterprises. The North American application delivery network market is also segmented on the basis of major countries in this region such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
North America accounted for 32.92% of the global application delivery network market in 2014. The U.S. held 72.38% of the overall North American application delivery network market in 2014, followed by Mexico with 14.84% and Canada with 12.75%.
As of 2014, the North American application delivery network market was estimated to be dominated by F5 Networks (U.S.), Citrix Systems (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), and others. New product launches, acquisitions, and technology expansions are the major strategies adopted by most of the players to achieve growth in the North American application delivery network market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the North American application delivery network market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information of the North American application delivery network products offered by the top five players in the North American application delivery network market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North American application delivery network market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various North American application delivery network market products and end-users across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the North American application delivery network market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North American application delivery network market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2842406/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers