LONDON, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America biopesticides market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2014 to 2019. Globally, North America is one of the most technically advanced regions. The remarkable biotechnological growth in the field of fermentation technology is driving the North American biopesticides industry. These developments have led to production of better and effective biocontrol agents. Advanced molecular biology has enabled the evolution of commercial application of this technology into viable production of microbials that are significantly used as biopesticides.
In this report, the North America biopesticides market has been segmented by crop type, formulation, end-use, type, active ingredient, and geography. The report covers an in-depth analysis of the biopesticides market on the basis of these segments. Among the types of biopesticides, the biofungicides segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019.
The U.S. is the largest biopesticides market in North America with a market share of 78.0%, followed by Mexico. The U.S. biopesticides market is also expected to grow with the highest CAGR among all countries in this region during the forecast period. This growth is driven by the growing acceptance of these biopesticides as a replacement for the chemical pesticides.
Novozymes A/S (Denmark) holds a significant share in the North America biopesticides market. Other firms, such as Bayer CropSciences AG (Germany), Isagro S.p.A (Italy), and Koppert BV (Netherlands) are also active in this market. These companies are following the strategies of mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product development, and facility expansion to increase their market share.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the North America Biopesticides market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on biopesticides offered by the top 10 players in the North American market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of biopesticides across North America.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North America biopesticides market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912807/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers