DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Deployment (Hosted, On-premise), By Enterprise Size (Large, SMEs), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America digital transformation in manufacturing market size is expected to reach USD 25.70 billion by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period.
The manufacturing industry is inclined towards deploying digital manufacturing solutions that offer greater efficiency and productivity and minimize manufacturing costs.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the driving factor behind modernization of manufacturing procedures, which is being undertaken to help make smarter real-time production decisions. Integration of AI and robotics to improve productivity of manufacturing processes is a major trend that is being currently observed in the market.
Manufacturing companies in the region are shifting their focus from large-scale manufacturing to customized manufacturing. Since customers are increasingly demanding tailor-made products, manufacturing companies are making efforts to fulfill these demands in real time. In response to the growing trend, manufacturing companies are adopting Industry 4.0 standards that include cyber-physical systems to monitor processes in factories and make decentralized decisions.
Moreover, use of drones for product delivery is an emerging trend in the region. Drones are considered to be the future of last-mile delivery for consumer goods as they are cost effective and also assist in reducing delivery time. For instance, in December 2016, Amazon.com, Inc. launched the Amazon Prime Air project in the U.S., which involved use of drones for delivering products within 30 minutes.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The presence of a large number of key providers of digital transformation in the region is one of the key factors supporting the growth of the market
- The solution segment is expected to account for the largest market share over the forecast period. On the other hand, the service segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 18.3% from 2018 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for managed and professional services that offer information on new technologies introduced for production processes
- The hosted deployment segment is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. It is estimated to register a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period as it facilitates a virtual presence that enables organizations to access data across connected devices at any point of time
- The large enterprise segment is expected to account for the largest market share over the forecast period and is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2018 to 2025 owing to huge investments of such enterprises in advanced technologies to cope with changing industry dynamics
- The U.S. is anticipated to continue to dominate the market over the forecast period and is estimated to reach USD 19.53 billion by 2025 owing to increasing government initiatives for deploying digital manufacturing process in SMEs to increase production efficiency and gain a competitive edge
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market - Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 - 2025
2.2 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025
2.2.1 Digital transformation in manufacturing market, by country, 2014 - 2025
2.2.2 Digital transformation in manufacturing market, by type, 2014 - 2025
184.108.40.206 Digital transformation in manufacturing market, by solution, 2014 - 2025
220.127.116.11 Digital transformation in manufacturing market, by service, 2014 - 2025
2.2.3 Digital transformation in manufacturing market, by deployment, 2014 - 2025
2.2.4 Digital transformation in manufacturing market, by enterprise size, 2014 - 2025
Chapter 3 North America Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market Size And Growth Prospects
3.3 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market - Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing - Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Increasing popularity of Internet of Things (IoT)
22.214.171.124 Increasing focus on adoption of cloud platform
126.96.36.199 Need for compliance and government support for digitization
188.8.131.52 Growing demand for automation, efficiency, and quality
184.108.40.206 Increasing competitive pressure
3.4.2 Market challenge analysis
220.127.116.11 Inadequate budget allocation
18.104.22.168 Security concerns
3.5 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market - Company Ranking Analysis, 2017
3.7 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Industry - Trend Analysis
3.7.1 Intelligent robots
3.7.2 Autonomous drones
3.8 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market - Technology Evolution
3.9 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.10 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing - PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4 North America Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Type Outlook
4.1 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market Share By Type, 2017
4.2.1 Digital transformation solution in manufacturing market, 2014 - 2025
4.2.3 Cloud computing
4.2.5 Social media
4.3.1 Digital transformation service in manufacturing market, 2014 - 2025
4.3.2 Professional & consulting services
4.3.3 Implementation and integration services
Chapter 5 North America Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Deployment Outlook
5.1 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market Share By Deployment, 2017
Chapter 6 North America Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Enterprise Size Outlook
6.1 Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Market Share By Enterprise Size, 2017
6.2 Large Enterprise
6.3 Small and Medium Enterprise
Chapter 7 North America Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Country Outlook
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- ABB Ltd.
- Dassault Systemes
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fanuc Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77jpgn/north_america?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets