LONDON, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America food and beverage preservatives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2014 to 2019. North America has highly regulated policies with respect to commercialization of food products and ingredients. Such regulations have offered profitable growth opportunities for manufacturers to introduce novel preservatives with minimum side-effects on human health. In addition to this, advanced technological growth in the field of food processing resulted in the driving the growth of the North America food & beverage preservatives market.
In this report, the North America food and beverage preservatives market has been broadly classified on the basis of application into oils & fats, bakery, dairy & frozen products, snacks, meat, poultry & seafood, confectionary, and beverages among others. The analysis of food and beverage preservatives market based on type is segmented into natural and synthetic food preservatives.
Among all countries in the North American region, the U.S. food & beverage preservatives market has registered a market share of 77.4% in 2014. An increase in demand for food products with extended shelf life and stringent food regulations are driving the growth of the North America food and beverage preservatives market.
Major companies thriving in this market include Celanese Corporation (U.S.), Royal DSM NV (Netherlands), Danisco A/S (Denmark), and Kerry Group PLC among others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insider perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which incorporate basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the North American food and beverage preservatives market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will aid both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in developing relevant strategies to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) mentioned below with an aim of strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on food and beverage preservatives offered by the top 10 players in North America
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American food and beverage preservatives market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American food and beverage preservatives market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North American food and beverage preservatives market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912806/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48