LONDON, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Geographically, North America is further segmented into the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. held a larger share, 64%, of the North America Well Intervention market in 2014. The U.S. is followed by Canada with share of 36%. The North America Well Intervention market holds a high potential for growth in future due to a number of forces favoring this market. The major factors driving this market include revitalization of ageing brown field wells, and reinforcing existing reserves.
In this report, the North America well intervention market is segmented on the basis of the service type and applications of well intervention. The segmentation by service type includes logging & bottom hole survey, tubing/packer failure & repair, stimulation, artificial lift, remedial cementing, zonal isolation, sand control services, fishing, re-perforation, and others. In 2014, Logging & Bottom Hole Survey contributed 19% to the total North America well intervention market by service type.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the recent developments of the companies. New contracts and agreements, mergers and acquisitions, business expansions and other such developments have been the key strategies adopted by the players to expand their well intervention businesses in the North American region. The top players considered in this report are Baker Hughes (U.S.), Nabors Industries (Bermuda), Schlumberger Co. (U.S.), Halliburton (U.S.), Weatherford International Ltd. (Ireland), Aker Solutions (Norway) and Superior Energy Services (U.S.) and
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the North America Well Intervention market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in North America Well Intervention market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for North America Well Intervention across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the North America Well Intervention market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the North America Well Intervention market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the vitality and tonality of blogs
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997449/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48