DALLAS, Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- o9 Solutions, provider of the Premiere AI-platform for Integrated Planning and Operations Management, a cloud-based, end-to-end planning solution, has again been named a "Hot 100 Privately Held Software Company" by JMP Securities. The software research team at JMP Securities annually selects and profiles 100 leading private software companies based on criteria including financial growth, products and services, and progress and potential in their sector.
In 2017, the growth of o9 Solutions continued to accelerate due to:
- Adding new capabilities to existing customers such as Asian Paints, Bridgestone Tires, Del Monte, Guitar Center, and Restoration Hardware;
- Acquisition of new customers such as CalsonicKansei North America, Interstate Batteries, Intuitive Surgical, Premier Nutrition (Post Holdings), Tata Wires (Tata Steel), Walmart, and Wilbur-Ellis;
- Going live with customers such as Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Dell, Madura Aditya Birla, Ocean Spray, Party City, Premier Nutrition (Post holdings), and Wilbur-Ellis; and,
- Implementation of partner Eco-system with Accenture, Barkawi Management Consultants, Cognizant, and Tata Consulting Services.
Speaking on behalf of o9 Solutions, Chief Operating Officer Igor Rikalo said, "Recognition by JMP Securities for a second time shows that o9 continues to create and deliver unique solution capabilities to our clients, partners, and the greater market. When people see our AI-Powered Platform, and compare it against the everything else—when they hear our people speak, when they understand the opportunity we present—we win every time. "
The distinction from JMP Securities adds to the growing list of those received in 2017 by o9 Solutions which include:
- Named to Dallas' Best Places to Work for the third year in a row;
- Successful User Group Conference AIM|10x, the Summit for AI-Powered Management Systems, focused on driving 10x improvements in Demand Planning, 10x improvements in Supply Planning, and 10x improvements in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP);
- Positioned by analyst research firm Gartner on Magic Quadrant for Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) as highest and furthest in Visionaries Quadrant; and,
- Positioned by Gartner on Magic Quadrant for Retail Assortment Planning as furthest in completeness of vision in Challengers Quadrant.
"It has been an amazing year," said Chakri Gottemukkala, President & CEO of o9 Solutions, "but this isn't about us. It is about our customers and the journey they've decided to take. It is about their willingness to challenge convention, to believe things can truly be vastly improved, today, right now, before the next earnings call. The accolades from JMP and others are the product of that vision. Thank you all."
ABOUT JMP Securities LLC
JMP Group LLC is a full-service investment banking and asset management firm that provides investment banking, sales and trading, and equity research services to corporate and institutional clients as well as alternative asset management products to institutional and high-net-worth investors.
ABOUT o9 Solutions, Inc.
o9 Solutions is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities. o9's clients span a variety of industries across manufacturing and retail supply chain. Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with o9's AI-powered digital solutions. Bringing together technology innovations—such as graph-based enterprise modeling, big data analytics, advanced algorithms for scenario planning, collaborative portals, easy-to-use interfaces and cloud-based delivery—into one platform, o9 empowers organizations with superior visibility and predictive and prescriptive insight. With o9's AI-powered solutions, enterprises can achieve faster, smarter decision making and execution.
For more information, visit https://www.o9solutions.com.
SOURCE o9 Solutions, Inc.