Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market 2015-2025: Investment Prospects Following the Oil Price Fall
Jun 22, 2015, 01:22 ET
LONDON, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
With oil & gas production from mature fields declining, prospects offshore and in deeper waters are attracting more attention as a source to meet increasing oil & gas consumption. Such projects require Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) to be developed. According to visiongain's analysis the global SURF market will reach $7.73bn in 2015.
Key regions such as West Africa, South America, the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea will draw a lot of interest with regards to the growth of their subsea market. Due to SURF's pivotal role in connecting subsea production with surface systems, the SURF market has many opportunities within these regions and in new emerging markets in parts of Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa
Subsea production of oil & gas is very complex, with the production wellhead situated on the seabed rather than on a platform. As such, a vast amount of technological solutions are required to ensure successful oil & gas production, in environments where human activity is not possible.
When considering the SURF system it can be divided into two main groups:
- Umbilicals – these are control elements that have no contact with produced fluids
- Risers and Flowlines – these elements become the main transport system for produced fluids from the subsea production system to the surface processing system.
An umbilical, or umbilical cable, is a static or dynamic cable that is the vital link between subsea production and processing systems and the surface, as well as between elements within the larger subsea system via flying leads. Umbilicals are composite cables that have the ability to carry out a large range of processes. Their purpose includes: hydraulic power and chemicals; electric power; and telecommunications (fibre optics). Umbilicals are able to complete an assortment of tasks, including activating wells, managing subsea control panels, feeding information about temperatures, pressures, flows and well integrity back to the surface control teams, supplying hydraulic and electric power to wellheads and manifolds, as well as delivering chemicals to the subsea wells and into the production flows.
Flowlines transport unprocessed fluids from the subsea well to the riser. The riser then transports the fluids to the surface processing system. They are part of the wider flowline, riser and pipeline system, although retain very distinctive characteristics. The flowline is also called the production line or import line in some cases and is separate from the pipeline system.
Risers connect the flowlines to the surface facility. They provide transportation of the production fluid, as well as transporting injection fluids, control fluids and gas lift to the subsea system. Due to their vertical positioning, risers experience a range of incredibly harsh conditions, and as such, are susceptible to fatigue.
Why you should buy Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market 2015-2025: Investment Prospects Following the Oil Price Fall
The report will help you understand how this market is developing and identify investment opportunities by answering questions such as: What are the future trends in the SURF market over the next ten years? Which national markets will prosper over the next ten years? Who are the main companies in SURF market in 2015? How has the oil price decline affected the SURF market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 237 page report we guarantee that you will receive the following key information:
- View capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the SURF market as a whole, within the national markets and submarkets, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition it profiles and analyses the main companies in the SURF market. As well as market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments and strategies.
- Examine 182 tables and figures providing a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects of the SURF market.
- You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the SURF market will develop and which countries stand to see most growth.
Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcript of two exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the current situation and potential development of the SURF market, you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- JDR cable Systems Ltd
- Airborne Oil & Gas B.V.
Discover capital expenditure forecasts for the SURF submarkets by water depth from 2015-2025
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the submarkets of SURF covered? How will these markets expand and why? These submarkets are quantified and forecast at the global and also regional level.
- Shallow Water
- Ultra Deepwater
See capital expenditure forecasts for the SURF submarkets by component from 2015-2025
- Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each submarket with forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025. These submarkets forecast are revealed at the global and also regional level.
Understand the prospects for the regional SURF markets – where are the greatest levels of Capex currently being spent and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
- See where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025. Each regional market includes both a calculation of 2014 capital expenditure as well as a ten year forecast of capital expenditure and market growth rate: Each regional SURF markets is further subdivided into individual Capex forecasts for Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra Deepwater and also segmented into forecasts for Umbilicals, Risers, Flowlines
- South America
- Gulf of Mexico
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Within each regional SURF market, key national market prospects are further analysed:
- Rest of Europe
- Republic of Congo
- Mozambique and Tanzania
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Gulf of Mexico
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- The India
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- Caspian Sea
- Trinidad & Tobago
Examine profiles and analysis of 8 key companies operating within the SURF market as well as analysis of other important players.
- Aker Solutions
- EMAS AMC
- FMC Technologies
- Mc Dermott
- Saipem SpA
- Subsea 7
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the SURF market
The Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market 2015-2025: Investment Prospects Following the Oil Price Fall report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from exclusive interviews with a leading offshore technology provider JDR Cable Systems Ltd. and with Airborne Oil & Gas B.V. , a leading manufacturer of risers and flowlines are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market 2015-2025: Investment Prospects Following the Oil Price Fall report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the SURF market and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of SURF market. This is an extremely exciting area from a growth and potential point of view. The report covers all three components of the SURF market.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of capital expenditure for the SURF market for the five regional markets and the six submarkets. In addition you will see profiles and analysis of key companies within the global market. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market 2015-2025: Investment Prospects Following the Oil Price Fall report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2757740/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article