DALLAS, Dec. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- One Network Enterprises (www.onenetwork.com), a global provider of secure, multi-party, SaaS and PaaS cloud networks, today announced that the company will be showcasing a next generation Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) Operations solution that eliminates complexity and overcomes limitations of traditional solutions by connecting all stakeholders onto a real time multi-enterprise business network.
MRO is becoming more important to organizations due to the complexity of the equipment, the globalization of the logistics chain, and the involvement of many trading partners over multiple tiers of suppliers. Traditional MRO solutions are unable to cope with this growing network complexity. In addition, new technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud networks, and Big Data are challenging the relevance of traditional MRO solutions altogether. One Network's innovative ONE MRO Solution delivers multiple levels of total visibility across a networked platform that organizations can use to: decrease downtime, utilize maintenance personnel more effectively through better planning, reduce on-hand inventory, and improve asset availability through an easy-to-use platform.
ONE MRO delivers several key innovations:
- It takes a Multi-Party network approach that simplifies the problem of orchestrating business across all trading partners. It creates a single version of truth of all information (such as availability, repair state, scheduled events) about assets across the value chain.
- It is built on a rich Defense Core library which includes patented multi-party data management technology, multi-party data models, multi-party transactions, workflows, and military-specific analytics including exception monitoring and reporting. The ability to manage Item Unique Identification (IUID) from "cradle to grave" while delivering Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance is a key aspect of the Defense Core. Additionally it enables organic processes such as Condition Based Logistics and Performance Based Logistics to support Condition-Based Maintenance programs.
- It supports real time analysis of IoT streaming data and leverages intelligent agents to automatically orchestrate preventative as well as corrective actions
- It provides total end–to-end network visibility of assets across the organization and all tiers of suppliers, creating an efficient supplier network with easy on-boarding of suppliers and trading partners.
- It supports capabilities in a "disconnected" mode for work in austere environments or where communication bandwidth is limited. This includes real time collaboration to bring offsite support, analytics and information to the on-the-ground maintenance technician with full mobile connectivity.
"Digital networks are changing the way business is done and across all industries – the MRO industry is no exception," said Greg Brady, chief executive officer at One Network. "Traditional MRO solutions that were built for one company silos have been forced to be cobbled together in complex integrations to attempt to deal with today's dynamic and global operations. ONE MRO delivers a real time control tower to sense, evaluate, and respond collaboratively across all trading partners to deliver the highest levels of up-times and service at a radically lower cost structure. No matter the size, the complexity, or global reach of your MRO program, your organization requires total visibility, consistent on-time delivery, faster turnaround times, and improved mission readiness in the most cost effective manner to deliver the best value possible. One Network's MRO Solution can help you meet these needs."
One Network will be showcasing this new solution in booth # P411 together with National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) during the 2016 DoD Maintenance Symposium in Albuquerque, NM on December 5 – 8, 2016.
Tweet this: News: @onenetwork showcases next-gen MRO solution at booth P411 #SAEDoD
About One Network Enterprises
One Network is bringing the network to connect companies and their entire ecosystem, to serve the customer. Founded in 2002, One Network offers patented solutions to multi-party business, including supply chain management. One Network's cloud platform, the Real Time Value Network™, eliminates the traditional divide between planning and execution and enables visibility and data to flow across the entire value chain of business partners – in real time. Additionally, One Network offers PaaS solutions and developer tools that enable organizations to design, build and run multi-party applications. Leading organizations from around the world, from nearly every industry have joined One Network, helping to transform industries from CPG, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, Logistics and Public Sector and Defense. Headquartered in Dallas, One Network also has offices in China, Europe, and India. For more information, please visit www.onenetwork.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/one-network-to-showcase-network-marketplace-cloud-based-maintenance-repair-and-overhaul-operations-solution-at-dod-maintenance-symposium-300371990.html
SOURCE One Network Enterprises