CAMARILLO, Calif., Sept. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) is pleased to announce its 2011-2012 Board of Directors. The board is made up of performance advertising industry leaders, representing a broad base of perspectives, including advertisers, publishers, networks, agencies and solution providers.
The president of the board, Peter Bordes, CEO of MediaTrust, Inc., said, "I'm honored and excited to lead the PMA board at a time when performance advertising is front and center in major initiatives such as online privacy and sales tax reform, innovation and the future of advertising." Bordes continues, "This industry has proven to be the fastest-growing segment in advertising, and it is just beginning to reach its potential."
The 2011-2012 PMA Board of Directors:
- Peter Bordes, CEO of MediaTrust, Inc., Board President
- Karen Garcia, Founder and CEO of GTO Management
- Kristin Hall, Head of Publisher Development, Google, Inc.
- Scott Jangro, CEO of MechMedia, Inc.
- Brian Littleton, CEO/President of ShareASale, Inc.
- Jennifer Lovette, Vice President of Client Development, Commission Junction, Inc.
- JJ McCarthy, Head of eBay Partner Network
- Tony Pantano, CEO of Imwave, Inc.
- Jason Spievak, CEO of RingRevenue, Inc.
Rebecca Madigan, executive director of the PMA, said, "The charter of the PMA is simple: grow performance advertising to be the dominant advertising model. With the caliber of talent and experience sitting on this board, the PMA will continue to be a catalyst for growth for this industry."
The 9-person board will be seated for 1 year, and includes 6 members from the previous year's board. Board members are volunteers and set the strategic vision and policies of the PMA.
The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) is the national trade association representing affiliate marketers. The not-for-profit trade association was founded in 2008 by the leaders of the performance marketing industry. The PMA gives performance marketers a unified voice to address issues and challenges facing the industry, such as the "nexus tax" proposed in some states.
Contact: Angela Seaman, 240.347.4424
SOURCE Performance Marketing Association