NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research objective – analysis of the Russian market of drilling equipment for deep drilling of exploration and producing wells in oil and gas industry.
The main subject of the research are complete transportable and fixed drilling rigs with a capacity of more than 100 ton-force (TF) (according to All-Union State standard (AUSS) 16293–89).
If until 2007 the Russian drilling rigs market was being formed mainly by means of the domestic producers, in 2008-2011 imported DR prevailed in the market, with the main suppliers of DR were Chinese producers. In 2012-2014 the share of russian equipment became to exceed supplies of foreign producers again.
The main problem of the Russian petroleum industry is an aging stock of drilling equipment. More than 50% of rigs were put into operation more than 20 years ago, so the stock of drilling rigs needs a large-scale renewal.
Research chronology: 2006-2014; forecast — 2015-2019.
Research geography: Russia.
Basic data provided in the report:
- basic characteristics and description of the drilling rigs;
- analysis of the global and Russian stock of drilling rigs;
- history of development of the Russian market of drilling rigs until 2006;
- estimation of the pre-crisis development of the Russian market of drilling rigs (2006–2008): size and dynamics of the market in natural and money terms, the volume of supplies of drilling rigs to the market, market structure by global regions of origin in natural and money terms, shares of domestic producers;
- analysis of the crisis and post-crisis periods of development of the Russian market of drilling rigs (2009–2014): size and dynamics of the market in natural and money terms, volume of import and export supplies, market structure by global regions of origin in natural and money terms;
- key players of the Russian market of drilling rigs;
- volume of production of drilling rigs in Russia in 2006–2014 in natural and money terms;
- size and dynamics of import of drilling rigs to Russia in 2006–2014 in natural and money terms;
- structure of the import supplies of drilling rigs to Russia in 2006–2014 by capacity, directions and producers in natural and money terms;
- the list of the largest recipients of imported drilling rigs in 2006–2014;
- size and dynamics of export of drilling rigs to Russia in 2006–2014 in natural and money terms;
- the main exporters of drilling rigs in 2006–2014;
- profiles of domestic and foreign producers of drilling rigs, whose production had been supplied to the market in the considered period;
- the outlook of the market of drilling services;
- factors of the market development;
- forecast of the market development till 2019.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03009331-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001