Presented by Giant Eagle, the annual festival provides attendees the opportunity to sample more than 220 wines from around the world. Wine seminars and cooking demonstrations by event sponsors, area chefs, exhibiting wineries and restaurateurs will be showcased. Local musical talent will also be performing live each day.
A portion of the proceeds from the Cleveland Wine Festival will be donated to the Bright Side of the Road Foundation, which aims to help find a cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), more commonly known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
The "Sip, Savor and Sleep" Package includes:
- Concierge room Cleveland, Ohio accommodations (one king or two double beds) with stunning city and lake views
- Complimentary valet parking
- A featured bottle of wine
- Admittance for two to the festival
- Complimentary festival tasting at the Marriott Downtown at Key Center booth
- Breakfast for two the following morning
- Rates from
- Valid through
June 28, 2009
This 25-story luxury Cleveland hotel is situated in the heart of the business district and is conveniently connected to Key Center. Experience the excitement of a
For more information or to make a reservation, call 216-696-9200 or visit http://marriott.com/clesc.
SOURCE Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center