BURBANK, Calif., Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP) the #1 third party video game accessory manufacturer is not just a controller and headset company anymore, although their headset business is booming, taking PDP to its strongest financial results to date. PDP posted revenue growth of 28 percent year-over-year in the company's headset business, representing 77 percent of all the market share dollar gains over the last 12 months among headset manufacturers (all data is according to The NPD Group).
Beyond accessories, PDP is launching new products that appeal to fans, collectors, and gamers alike. On Black Friday, PDP will debut a new franchise called Pixel Pals™, a stand-alone, light-up pixel-art rendition of iconic characters. This first wave of Pixel Pals includes Mario™ from Super Mario Bros.™ 3 (officially licensed by Nintendo), Mega Man™ (officially licensed by Capcom) and others, with plans for future additions to the character line up. Pixel Pals will launch exclusively at GameStop on Nov. 25 at an MSRP of $14.99 each. See more at http://pdp.com/en/pixel-pals/.
"PDP's current results reflect our efforts to provide high-quality gaming experiences at attractive price points, and is a reflection of the tangible value gamers see in our products," said Bob Picunko, senior vice president of marketing at PDP. "This holiday is PDP's strongest lineup in our history; we will brighten the season with many innovative products for core and casual gamers, as well as music lovers and nostalgic gaming fans."
PDP offers gift givers a variety of tech and gadget options at various attractive price points this holiday. With new products across multiple categories to licensed products with the NFL, Nintendo, EA, Respawn, Xbox, PlayStation, Energizer Brands, Harmonix and more, holiday shoppers have quality choices at a variety of price points.
Top Products This Holiday from PDP:
Afterglow: PDP has a number new Afterglow products available for the holidays. And, PDP recently released an innovative new app for Xbox One that allows users to customize button mapping, functionality, and the appearance of the controller. PDP Afterglow products have sold over 15 million units in the U.S., according to NPD. (The NPD Group/U.S./Retail Tracking Service/Jan. 2003-Mar. 2016).
- Afterglow AG 9+ Prismatic Wireless Headsets, in white or black – Xbox One or PlayStation®4 (PS4™), MSRP: $99.99.
- Afterglow LVL 5+ Powered Wired Headset, in white, black, or various camo finishes – Xbox One or PS4, MSRP: $59.99 and $49.99, respectively.
- Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller – Xbox One and PC, MSRP: $49.99.
- Afterglow LVL 1 Wired Chat Communicator, in white or black – Xbox One or PS4, MSRP: $19.99.
- Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset, in white or black – Xbox One or PS4, MSRP: $29.99.
- Check out PDP's Afterglow products at http://pdp.com/en/afterglow/.
Microsoft: PDP has been developing fully-licensed products for the Xbox One since launch, and 2016 brings new categories and styles to its strong licensed lineup. Additionally, the Talon Media Remote connects users to their Xbox One console, supporting all media apps.
- FaceOff™ Controller with licensed NFL faceplates for Xbox One and PC, MSRP: $59.99.
- Titanfall 2 Stereo Headset, MSRP: $69.99.
- PDP Black Controller for Xbox One, MSRP: $39.99.
- PDP White Controller for Xbox One, MSRP: $39.99.
- PDP Camo Controller for Xbox One, MSRP: $39.99.
- Licensed Afterglow LVL 1 Wired Chat Communicator Headset, MSRP: $19.99.
- Licensed Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset in white camo, MSRP: $29.99.
- Battlefield Official Wired Controller, MSRP: $59.99.
- Titanfall Official FaceOff Wired Controller, MSRP: $59.99.
- Talon Media Remote for Xbox One, MSRP: $19.99.
- More information at: http://pdp.com/en/shop/microsoft.
Sony Interactive Entertainment: PDP has an official license with Sony Interactive Entertainment America on several Afterglow LVL headsets, and is continuing to develop hardware to support media play on the PlayStation 4 system.
- PlayStation 4 Universal Media Remote, MSRP: $29.99.
- Licensed Afterglow LVL 1 Wired Chat Communicator headset for PlayStation 4, MSRP: $19.99.
- Licensed Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset in white camo for PlayStation 4, MSRP: $29.99.
- More information at: http://pdp.com/en/shop/sony.
Nintendo: PDP and Nintendo® are continuing their licensing partnership, with PDP creating new accessories for the latest Nintendo products. From amiibo™ displays to show off amiibo figures designed around the Donkey Kong™, Super Mario™, and The Legend of Zelda™ franchises to its new storage and protection items for Nintendo 3DS™ XL.
- amiibo Spinning Fire Bar Display, MSRP: $14.99.
- amiibo Donkey Kong Display, MSRP: $19.99.
- amiibo Master Sword Stylus Display, MSRP: $14.99.
- Pop N Display Question Block Game Card Case, MSRP: $9.99.
- Nintendo 3DS™ XL Slim Storage Armor, MSRP: $14.99.
- More information at: http://pdp.com/en/shop/nintendo.
Chargers: PDP launched several new deluxe Energizer® chargers in early 2016, and is following those items up with refreshed designs and functionality for the popular 2X Charge Systems for both Xbox One and PS4.
- Energizer® Smart Charge System for Xbox One, MSRP: $39.99.
- Energizer Magnetic Play and Charge for Xbox One, MSRP: $19.99.
- Energizer 2X Extra Life Charge System for PS4, MSRP: $39.99.
- Energizer 2X Charger for Xbox One or PS4 (redesigned for 2016), MSRP: $39.99.
- More information at: http://pdp.com/en/shop/chargers/.
PC Accessories: PDP's Rock Candy line includes controllers, mice and keyboards. The Rock Candy brand is a great departure from the dark colors of traditional game accessories; Rock Candy products come in multiple colors, allowing users to express themselves, while maintaining quality controls and performance.
- Rock Candy Wireless Keyboard for PC, MSRP: $29.99.
- Rock Candy Wireless Mouse for PC, MSRP: $14.99.
- Rock Candy Wired Controller for Xbox One and PC, MSRP: $39.99.
- More information at: http://pdp.com/en/shop/pc-mac.
Rock Band™ Franchise: In addition to producing the new Rock Band Wireless Fender® Jaguar® Guitar Controller for Rock Band 4 and Rock Band Rivals, PDP co-published the title with Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. PDP also developed and produced new drums, microphones, and other community-requested hardware for Rock Band 4 and Rock Band Rivals, which launched on October 18 to positive reviews.
- Rock Band Rivals Wireless Jaguar Bundle for Xbox One and PS4, MSRP: $89.99.
- Rock Band Rivals Band Kit for Xbox One and PS4, MSRP: $199.99.
- Rock Band Wireless Fender Jaguar Guitar Controller (RED Standalone) for Xbox One and PS4, MSRP: $69.99.
- Rock Band Fender Jaguar Guitar Controller Charger for Xbox One and PS4, MSRP: $29.99.
- Rock Band Legacy Wired Adapter for Xbox One, MSRP: $29.99.
- More information at: http://pdp.com/en/rockband-rivals/.
About Performance Designed Products LLC: As the #1 gaming accessories manufacturer, Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP) designs high-quality products under a number of well-known brands, such as Afterglow and Rock Candy. Headquartered in Burbank, CA, with offices in San Diego, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and China, PDP's products can be found in major retailers across the world. PDP and the PDP logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Performance Designed Products LLC. All Rights Reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/performance-designed-products-highlights-massive-holiday-lineup-300354617.html
SOURCE Performance Designed Products LLC