DUBLIN, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4frkgk/pharmaceutical) has announced the addition of the"Pharmaceutical Registration Strategies in Europe & the U.S. for Generics & Super Generics" conference to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Do you want to be responsible for delaying your drug submission in the USA or Europe because you failed to supply the right registration dossier?
Tougher regulatory approval processes pose potential set-backs for pharmaceutical companies registering drugs in the USA and Europe. Can you afford to waste your R&D investment by delaying your product launch? In the challenging environment of global drug registrations procedures, you and your colleagues need to understand all the current procedures. To help you do this, we have developed this course that will clarify both the US and European regulatory processes. By attending this extensive two day course, you will be able to gain a practical insight into FDA's , EMA and European member State requirements for new drug development, Generic Registration and prepare your drug registration dossier accordingly to guidelines.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING INCLUDE
- Clarify the US and European Regulatory Processes for Generics
- Gain a Practical Insight into FDA, EMA Requirements for New Drug Development and Generic Registration
- Gain an Overview of European and US Submission Strategies
- Discuss Key Developments in Market Exclusivity Requirements for Generic Authorisations
- Understand Key requirements for Developments for Generic Authorisations
* Please note, events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged.
Andrew Willis BSc.(Hons), MTOPRA - Independent Consultant in Advanced Regulatory Affairs and Pharmaceutical Development
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4frkgk/pharmaceutical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets