NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 20 market analyses about the pharmaceutical markets in the following countries: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
These market analysies give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the pharmaceutical market in different European countries. The market analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market for pharmaceuticals by country, 2004-2010
* Market for pharmaceuticals by type
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
The market analyses discuss the following types of pharmaceuticals:
* Alimentary tract and metabolism
* Blood and blood forming organs
* Cardiovascular system
* Genito urinary system and sex hormones
* Systemic hormonal preparations
* Anti infectives for systemic use
* Musculo-skeletal system
* Nervous system
* Respiratory system
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the pharmaceutical market in different European countries?
* How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the market?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626