DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpd698/plant_growth) has announced the addition of the "Plant Growth Regulators (PGR) Market (2015 - 2020) By PGR Type (Cytokinins, Auxins, Gibberellins, Ethylene/Ethylene Releasers, Mepiquat Chloride); By Crop Type (Row Crops, Fruits and Vegetables, Turfs and Ornamentals) & By Geography" report to their offering.
The Global Plant Growth Regulators market is one of the growing segments in crop protection industry that caters to the improvement of crop yield. Plant growth regulators perform systematic regulation of the growth and development of the plant through modification of various physiological attributes of the plant. PGRs are widely used in variety of plantations ranging from row crops, fruits to turf and grass. The market is segmented into key types of PGRs and crops that use PGR along with in-depth country level detailed regional analysis.
The global market for PGRs is projected to reach up to $1.78 Billion by 2020. Based on the type of PGR, the market is segmented as: Cytokinins, Auxins, Gibberellins, Ethylene (Or) Ethylene Releasers Mepiquat Chloride and others. Cytokinins occupied the major market share, whereas maximum growth is forecast for ethylene or ethylene releasers, which is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 5.9% through 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Plant Growth Regulators- Market Overview
3. Global Plant Growth Regulators- Market Landscape
4. Global Plant Growth Regulators- Market Forces
5. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market - By PGR Type
7. Others Global Plant Growth Regulators Market - By Crop Type
8. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market-Geographical Analysis
9. Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- BASF SE
- Syngenta AG
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Nufarm Ltd.
- FMC Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited.
- Sichuan Guoguang Agrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Xinyi (H.K.) Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Crop Care Australasia Pty. Ltd.
- Cheminova A/S
- American Vangaurd Corporation
- Fine Holdings Ltd.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Arysta Lifescience Corporation
- Arclin, Inc
- SIPCAM S.p.A.
- Loveland Products, Inc.
- OHP, Inc.
- SePRO CorporationTUV Rheinland
- L. Gobbi s.r.l.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpd698/plant_growth
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets