DUBLIN, November 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/577swl/polymer_blends) has announced the addition of the "Polymer Blends and Alloys Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
This report aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of polymer blends and alloys market across different segments such as application, types, and region. Polymer blends are replacing the traditional materials and base polymers in end user application industries, the automotive application is expected to play a key role in fueling the growth of the market in the next five years.
The polymer blends and alloys market is expected to grow from USD 3.3 Billion in 2015 to USD 4.2 Billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.30% from 2015 to 2020.
The market has witnessed a strong growth in the past few years considering the high demand for polymer blends from end-use industries in the U.S., Germany, Italy, China, and Japan. Pultruded products are slowly entering the new application markets. The upcoming industrial developments and innovative technologies such as laptops, mobile phones, LEDs, TVs are using polymer blends as their core material, which in turn is driving the polymer blend and alloy market.
Scope of the Report:
The research report segments the polymer blends and alloys market to following sub-markets:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- PC Based Blends and alloys
- PPO/PPE Based Blends and Alloys
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company
- Further breakdown of the North America polymer blends and alloys market
- Further breakdown of the Europe polymer blends and alloys market
- Further breakdown of the Asia-Pacific polymer blends and alloys market
- Further breakdown of the RoW polymer blends and alloys market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours
- Co, Covestro AG
- A. Schulman Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Chemical Corporation
- BASF SE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/577swl/polymer_blends
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets