LONDON, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "PMMA microsphere market projected to reach USD 191.7 million by 2020"
The global PMMA microsphere market is projected to reach USD 191.7 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2015 to 2020. The growth of this market is largely attributed toward the increasing demand for flat panel display, architectural coatings, and medical applications in which PMMA microspheres are majorly used.
"Medical application projected to be the fastest growing segment for the PMMA microsphere market till 2020"
The medical application segment is estimated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period 2015–2020 The PMMA microspheres are utilized largely as fillers in cosmetic surgeries and bulking agents for tissues to provide for lost volume due to disease, injury, or aging. Other than fillers and bulking agents, PMMA microspheres are also used in optical diagnostic devices, wherein high optical clarity and transparency are required.
"Asia-Pacific, the largest market for PMMA microspheres and Europe, the fastest-growing market till 2020"
Europe is projected to have the highest growth during the forecast period. Growing adaptation of premium products across end-use industries such as cosmetics, premium coatings, and cosmetic surgery in the developed economies such as Germany, France, U.K., and Spain are expected to boost the demand for PMMA microspheres in these regions. However, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest contribution toward the PMMA microsphere market, owing to large manufacturing capacities. Growth in electronics industry with increased production of LED flat panels and LED TVs, mainly in Taiwan, South Korea, and China, has given a boost to PMMA demand in recent years, a trend which is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- Polymer Microsphere Manufacturer: 13%
- PMMA Microsphere Manufacturer: 32%
- Distributors: 55%
Manufacturers are working on developing bio-based PMMA owing to volatile petrochemical raw material prices and frequent supply bottlenecks. Research is in process to develop PMMA from plant sugars through fermentation. This might promise a secure as well as eco-friendly raw material supply.
Further, as a part of the qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and regulations. Leading producers of PMMA microspheres including Cospheric LLC (U.S.), Sunjin Chemical Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Microbeads (Norway), and Imperial Microspheres (U.S.) have been profiled in this report.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the PMMA microsphere market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, & opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the global PMMA microsphere market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the PMMA microsphere market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for PMMA microspheres across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global PMMA microsphere market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global PMMA microsphere market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3717471/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48