NEW YORK, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Promius Pharma, LLC - Product Pipeline Review - 2016
Global Markets Direct's, 'Promius Pharma, LLC - Product Pipeline Review - 2016', provides an overview of the Promius Pharma, LLC's pharmaceutical research and development focus.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by Promius Pharma, LLC, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of Promius Pharma, LLC
- The report provides overview of Promius Pharma, LLC including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report assesses Promius Pharma, LLC's pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report features Promius Pharma, LLC's out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Promius Pharma, LLC's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Promius Pharma, LLC
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Promius Pharma, LLC's pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03281651-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001