DUBLIN, Sept. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gpcgwj/publishing_for) has announced the addition of the "Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016" report to their offering.
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016 provides the most up-to-date business information and market trends as well as a complete view of the U.S. school market in a single-source format in this updated comprehensive annual report. In an increasingly digital school market, this edition examines the demand for instructional content , how publishers are addressing school needs, and how technology is changing distribution patterns, go-to-market strategies and business models.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, video, trade books and magazines
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emerging technologies
- Exclusive textbook/ instructional materials adoption information
- Leading publishers/providers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- Trends in acquisitions, mergers and partnerships
- Competitive analysis of leading publishers/providers
- Market segment projections through 2018
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Industry Size and Structure
Chapter 2: Enrollment and Demographics
Chapter 3: Funding
Chapter 4: Textbooks and Adoptions
Chapter 5: Supplementary Materials
Chapter 6: Outlook and Forecast
Cambium Learning Group
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016
Rosetta Stone, Inc.
Scientific Learning Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gpcgwj/publishing_for
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets