SHARON, Pa., Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Award-Winning casual-dining franchise Quaker Steak & Lube®, known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces, announced today that it is gearing up for a big football season with the launch of its game day-inspired menu. Beginning Aug. 11, Lubies can enjoy a perfect lineup of tailgate-themed bites and shareables at Quaker Steak & Lube® locations nationwide. The new menu features new premium wings, alongside a variety of touchdown-worthy selections that showcase the season's spirit.
Lubies who stop by their local Quaker Steak & Lube® to kick off the upcoming sports season can experience these pre-game bites, including:
- Kick-off Queso Lube Chips – House-style potato chips topped with smoky bacon, scallions, White Queso and Cheddar-Jack
- Stadium Jalapeno Pretzels – Soft pretzels filled with Pepper-Jack cheese and served with a side of Ranch dip
- Extra Point O-Rings – Onion rings topped off with a Louisiana Lickers® drizzle and melted Cheddar-Jack cheese
- Team Top Gear Tenders – Hand breaded to order chicken tenders served with Boom Boom sauce
Wing lovers across Lube Nation can enjoy The Lube's® newly featured premium wings served over home-style Lube chips as part of the limited-time menu. Lubies can choose from a variety of flavors, including:
- Kentucky Bourbon Bacon – Wings sauced with Kentucky Bourbon Glaze and topped with chunks of smoky bacon and fresh jalapeno
- Blitzin' Bleu Cheese – Chicken wings tossed in The Lube's® Cajun sauce with a Cajun Bleu Cheese drizzle and fresh Bleu Cheese crumbles
- BBQ Boom Boom – Wings sauced with our "Original" BBQ and Boom Boom sauces
"Football season at The Lube® is all about enjoying great food and good company just like you would find in any stadium around the country. The best part is, the new lineup isn't just available on game day; guests can enjoy it every day of the week," said Megan Duniec, Chief Marketing Director, Quaker Steak & Lube®. "We're confident that our new menu will only add to the fun and energetic atmosphere our Lubies have created at Quaker Steak and Lube® and we look forward to seeing familiar faces as well as new guests this season."
Lubies can show their love on social media by posting photos at The Lube® with the hashtag #LubeNation. Follow The Lube® on Twitter and Instagram at @QuakerSteak and on Facebook at Quaker Steak & Lube. For more information, visit www.QuakerSteakAndLube.com. Join Lube Nation today by signing up for our e-mail club at http://thelube.com/qsl/email_club.html.
Founded in 1974, Quaker Steak & Lube® now has more than 55 locations across 17 states. The compelling decor, including race cars suspended from the ceilings, motorcycles, Corvettes and motor-themed memorabilia, combined with its craveable food and SuperCharged events, has created a cult-like following for The Lube® for more than 40 years.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®:
Founded in 1974 and built in an abandoned gas station in Sharon, Pa., Quaker Steak & Lube® has expanded to more than 55 locations throughout the United States. The unique decor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, race cars and corvettes suspended from the ceilings combined with the crave-able food and high-octane events has afforded The Lube® a cult-like fan following. Today, Quaker Steak & Lube® has become one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the country, and has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 25 different wing sauces.
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube