NEW YORK, August 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=RKUS
Highlights from our RKUS Report include:
- Top-line Performance Review - On July 29, 2015, the wireless (Wi-Fi) networking equipment manufacturer, Ruckus Wireless, Inc.(Ruckus Wireless) published results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015. During the quarter, the Company showcased a 13.86% YoY growth in its revenue to $92.23 million. As per the Company, American region registered a 19.1% YoY growth in revenue followed by 13.0% and 4.3% YoY growth in revenue from the APAC and EMEA regions, respectively.
- Management's Comments -- Commenting over the results, the President and Chief Executive Officer, Selina Lo said, "We are very pleased with our results in the second quarter, as we displayed strength across all of our geographies and verticals." She further added, "Ruckus reported revenue above our guidance and market share gains based on the latest WLAN market reports from Dell'Oro and Infonetics."
- Performance at Operational Front - During the quarter, its gross profit surged 10.68% YoY to $61.83 million. Meanwhile, operating expenses for Q2 grew 16.89% YoY to $60.46 million. Furthermore, the Company reported a 66.94% YoY decline in its operating income to $1.37 million, in Q2 2015. On non-GAAP basis, its operating income stood at $9.4 million in Q2 2015 reflecting a 15.32% YoY decline.
- Bottom-line Review - Ruckus Wireless recorded a net income of $0.76 million for the second quarter of the current fiscal compared to $1.44 million reported in the corresponding period of the previous year. Diluted net income per share stood at $0.01 compared with $0.02 for Q2 2014. Non-GAAP net income, on the other hand, came in at $9.2 million for Q2 2015, compared to $10.8 million for Q2 2014.
- Other Business Highlights - During the quarter, Ruckus Wireless entered into a partnership with Juniper Networks to collaborate on unified wired and wireless solutions and global go-to-market opportunities for mid-size and large enterprise customers. While informing about the new launches, the Company said that, during the quarter, Ruckus Wireless launched a free cloud service called CloudManager™ service for Xclaim™ along with a carrier-grade solution known as new SmartZone™ software platform.
To find out how this influences our rating on Ruckus Wireless, Inc., read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=RKUS
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.