HOUSTON, Aug. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Rafte & Company is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services for law firms and other professional services firms announced today their Legal Transition Practice.
For more than 25 years, Rafte & Company has helped law firms of all sizes and practice areas grow and transition their firms to meet market requirements. The new Legal Transition Practice formalizes Rafte & Company's commitment to support law firms with each transitional phase of a legal practice, including:
- Strategic retreats to support mergers, acquisitions, divestures or spinoffs to proactively approach: culture integration, matter management, alignment of business process, and client succession planning
- Business scalability to support growth or downsizing in a market
- Succession planning
- IT equipment inventory, break-fix, replacement and centralized support planning
- Identification, review, and recommendations of fit-for-need technology solutions
- Data integration and protection
- Contact relationship management (CRM) solutions for merging organization
- Website development
- Disconnect, pack, move and setup a firm's IT infrastructure floor-to-floor, building-to-building, city-to-city, and state-to-state
"Today's economic climate has created an influx of change for many law firms. Managing partners and IT directors need a vendor-neutral advisor to help them navigate through their firm's changes in a pragmetic, cost-effective manner. We are very excited about offering our knowledge and expertise through as a formal practice," said Rafte & Company President and CEO, Dena Rafte.
About Rafte & Company
Established in 1983 with headquarters in Houston, Texas; Rafte & Company specializes in designing, implementing and managing strategic business and technology consulting solutions, remote collaboration systems, document management software solutions, legal software support, IT design and management services. To inquire about Rafte & Company's Legal Transition Practice, please call toll-free at (800) 396-9390 or contact Rafte & Company through their website at www.rafte.com/contact .
SOURCE Rafte & Company