CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participações (B3 - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of nine companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the fourth quarter of 2017 (4Q2017) and for the year 2017, ended December 31, 2017. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 2017 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 4.2 billion, an increase of 14,6% as compared with 2016;
- 2017 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.9 billion, 11.9% higher than 2016 (R$ 2.6 billion);
- 2017 EBITDA is R$ 308.2 million, 116% higher than 2016
- R$ 46.7 million of Net Profit in 2017, with a Net Margin of 1.6%, against Net Loss of R$ 67.2 million in 2016.
The main highlights of the 4Q2017 are as follows:
- Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 853.2 million in 4Q2017, 37.1% higher than the 4Q2016 (R$ 662.4 million);
- EBITDA increased by 7478.5% in 4Q2017 compared with 4Q2016, reaching R$ 78.4 million versus R$ 1 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales totaled US$ 39.9 million in the quarter, an increase of 0.9%, compared with the same quarter in 2016 (US$ 39.6 million);
- Net Profit of R$ 3.6 million in the quarter and Net Margin of 0.4%, against net loss of R$ 48.5 million in 4Q2016.
Conference Call Results
MARCH 14, 2018, Wednesday,
11:00 AM. Brasília
10:00 AM. New York
+55 (11) 3193-1001/2820-4001
For simultaneous translation into english, please dial: +1 646 828-8246 / +1-800-492-3904 (calls from NYC)
Esteban Mario Angeletti
(+55 54) 3239.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A.