HOUSTON, Aug. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK) will report financial results for the fiscal 2015 third quarter on Monday, August 10, 2015, following the market close. The Company will hold a related conference call that same day at 4:30 PM ET. Afterward, investors can meet management at Vivid Cabaret New York, Manhattan's hottest new gentlemen's club, at 6:00 PM ET.
Conference Call Details
- Live Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 877-407-9210
- Live Participant Dial In (International): 201-689-8049
- Webcast URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/174217
- Replay Number (Toll Free): 877-660-6853
- Replay Number (International): 201-612-7415
- Conference ID #: 13615599 (phone replay available until: Sep 10, 2015 at 11:59 PM)
- Replay URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/174217
Eric Langan, President and CEO, invites investors for a "Due Diligence Ball" to meet, talk and tour one of the Company's top revenue generating clubs.
- When: Monday, August 10, 2015, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Vivid Cabaret New York, 61 W 37th St., NY, NY 10018, bet. 5th and 6th avenues
- RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, August 10, 2015, with your contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK)
With 46 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country's leading company in adult gentlemen clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Adult clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and other cities operate under brand names, such as "Rick's Cabaret," "XTC," "Club Onyx," "Vivid Cabaret," "Jaguars" and "Tootsie's Cabaret." Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name "Bombshells." Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com/
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in this press release, including the risks and uncertainties associated with operating and managing an adult business, the business climates in cities where it operates, the success or lack thereof in launching and building the company's businesses, risks and uncertainties related to the operational and financial results of its Web sites, conditions relevant to real estate transactions, and numerous other factors such as laws governing the operation of adult entertainment businesses, competition and dependence on key personnel. The company has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements to reflect the occurrence of future events or circumstances.
SOURCE RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc.