NEW YORK, August 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on InfraREIT Inc. (NYSE: HIFR). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=HIFR
Highlights from our HIFR Report include:
- InfraREIT to Report Q2 Earnings - InfraREIT Inc. announced its plans to release financial results for the second quarter 2015 on Friday, August 7, 2015, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. Management will host a conference call and webcast on the same day, at 10:00 a.m. U.S. CT to discuss the Company's second quarter 2015 results and update its financial outlook.
- Analysts' Expect a Growing EPS - According to WSJ estimates, the Company is expected to report earnings per share of $0.16, which has increased from a consensus EPS forecast of $0.12 a months ago. As per the available estimates, InfraREIT is expected to improve its earnings to $0.37 per share for the third quarter of 2015. In Q2 2014, the Company had reported a diluted normalized EPS of $0.09, according to data available on Google finance.
- Strong First Quarter 2015 Results - Higher lease revenue led to strong first quarter results. Base rent contributed $29.4 million to the lease revenue for Q1 2015, compared to $24.8 million for the first quarter of 2014. The Company informed that the increase in base rent was driven by the addition of assets under lease during the year ended December 31, 2014. Further, cash available for distribution before non-controlling interest (CAD) was $18.3 million, or $0.30 CAD per share, in the first quarter of 2015, compared to $12.7 million, or $0.28 CAD per share in the same period in 2014.
- CAD and CAPEX Guidance - InfraREIT reaffirmed its previously provided guidance, in the Q1 2015 results. CAD per share for the full year of 2015 is estimated at $1.07 per share. The Company anticipates capital expenditures in the range of $745 million to $775 million for the period of 2015 through 2017.
- Financial Outlook over the Long Term- The Company also expects the three-year cumulative annual growth rate of its CAD per share to be in the range of 10% to 15% through December 31, 2018. Further, in relation to InfraREIT's consolidated debt profile, the Company targets debt as a percentage of total capitalization at or below 60% and AFFO to debt of at least 12%.
To find out how this influences our rating on InfraREIT Inc. read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=HIFR
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.