LONDON, Dec. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Russia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Russian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Russian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Russian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Russian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Russian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Russia:
- It provides historical values for the Russian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Russian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Russia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Russian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Russian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Russian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Central Bank of Russia (CBR) is planning to formulate rules and regulations for the proposed implementation of Solvency II over the forecast period (2015–2020).
- Despite the prevalence of soft market conditions, the premium ceded by primary insurance segments registered positive growth during the review period.
- On October 12, 2016, the National Reinsurance Company (NRC) was established by the government as a joint stock company to provide reinsurance cover to insurance companies.
- Russia does not have an insurance pool to absorb natural disaster risks.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1593883/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-russia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300374793.html