NEW YORK, Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ --Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Genetic Testing Global Market Briefing to 2016
GlobalData's new report, "Genetic Testing Global Market Briefing to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global genetic testing market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the genetic testing market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Key segments covered include Inborn Gene Alterations or Inborn Chromosome Alterations, Other Genetic Tests, and Acquired Gene Alterations or Acquired Chromosome Alterations.
- Annualized global market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers, and restraints by each category within genetic testing market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Roche, Abbott, Qiagen, Hologic, and Biomereiux.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the genetic testing market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the genetic testing market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global genetic testing market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report: Genetic Testing Global Market Briefing to 2016
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Intl: +1 805-652-2626