NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The increasing number of food poisoning outbreaks, standardization of regulations for food safety, and technological shift towards more rapid microbial tests are driving the market for food safety testing. Also, increasing demand of consumers for safe and quality food is further fueling the growth of the market. The global food safety testing market by contaminants is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.46% to $2.5 billion in 2015.
Amongst all the market segments by contaminants, pathogen testing commands the largest share in terms of value and volume, while GMOs testing leads in terms of growth. In pathogen testing segment, salmonella testing accounted for the major share followed by listeria testing. Salmonella testing in terms of value accounts for 40% of the overall contaminants testing in 2010. In terms of growth, E. coli testing is witnessing the fastest growth; estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.05% from 2010 to 2015.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global market for food safety testing market On the basis of contaminants, testing methods, applications and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets
On the basis of contaminants
On the basis of testing methods
* Traditional methods
* Rapid testing methods
On basis of geography
* North America
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
* We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the Stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power Supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants, and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626