NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Glomerulonephritis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Glomerulonephritis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global glomerulonephritis therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global glomerulonephritis therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global glomerulonephritis therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimates that the global glomerulonephritis therapeutics market was valued at $258m in 2010 and will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.7% to reach $382m by 2017. The GN market has been well served by immunosuppressive agents, antihypertensive agents, corticosteroids and antibiotics. Majority of the drugs used for GN have lost their patents and are used off-label. These have a good safety and efficacy profile. Currently treatment with antihypertensive drugs aims at controlling proteinuria through blood pressure control. The pipeline consists of immunosupressants that are novel and locally acting and also BP reducing agents that have additive Reno protective properties. Pharmalink AB, Genzyme are the likely future players.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the GN Therapeutics market. Its Scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) GN therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as rennin inhibitors, anti CD20 antibody, MIF inhibitors, IgG immunoglobulins, adrenal steroid stimulators..
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries GN Therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Genzyme, Pharmalink AB.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the glomerulonephrits therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in glomerulonephritis therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GN therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global GN therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global GN therapeutics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626