NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Datamonitor's Household Products: Global Industry Almanac: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Household Products industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global household products market grew by 3.7% in 2009 to reach a value of $154 billion.
In 2014, the global household products market is forecast to have a value of $182.7 billion, an increase of 18.6% since 2009.
Textile washing products is the largest segment of the global household products market, accounting for 31.8% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 36.3% of the global household products market value.
Procter & Gamble Company, The is the leading player in the global household products market, generating a 15.3% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The household products market consists of retail sales of air fresheners, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaners, textile washing products, toilet care products and other products which includes bleach, furniture polish, insecticides and scouring products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2009 annual average exchange rates.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626