DUBLIN, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Semiconductor Metallization and Interconnects: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global semiconductor metallization and interconnects market totaled $912.8 million and $1.0 billion in 2014 and 2015 respectively. The market should total nearly $1.8 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for semiconductor metallization, a process which produces a thin-film metal layer that will serve as the required conductor pattern for the interconnection of the various components on the chip.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by technology, by process, by interconnect material, by component, by application and by geography.
- A relevant patent analysis.
- Coverage of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Analyses of value chains, and market and product trends.
- A look at leading players in the field and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
In this report, the semiconductor metallization market is segmented into categories as follows:
- By technology: metal deposition, photolithography, silylation, metal etch, alloying and annealing, passivation, and backlapping and backside metallization.
- By process: Filament evaporation, electron-beam evaporation, flash evaporation, induction evaporation, sputtering and others.
- By interconnect materials: Poly SI, silicides, refractory materials, TiN, TiW, aluminum and copper.
- By components: Gas distribution plates, chamber liners, domes, plating insulators, cover rings and others.
- By application: Consumer electronics, automotive, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial and others.
- By region: North America (United States, Canada and Mexico); Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific) and Rest of World (RoW)(the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes Central and South America)
- Amkor Technology Inc.
- Atotech Deutschland Gmbh
- Aveni Inc.
- China Wafer Level Csp Co. Ltd.
- Chipbond Technology Corp.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc.
- Deca Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Insight Sip
- International Quantum Epitaxy Plc
- Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co. Ltd.
- Kokomo Semiconductors
- Nanium S.A.
- Nemotek Technologie
- Powertech Technology Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd.
- Stats Chippac Ltd.
- Suss Microtec
- Toshiba Corp.
- Triquint Semiconductor Inc.
4: Semiconductor Metallization And Interconnects Market By Technology 45 $2447
5: Semiconductor Metallization And Interconnects Market By Process 34 $1849
6: Industrial Semiconductor Metallization And Interconnects Market By Interconnect Material 17 $925
7: Semiconductor Metallization And Interconnects Market By Component 17 $925
8: Semiconductor Metallization And Interconnects Market By Application 29 $1577
9: Semiconductor Metallization And Interconnects Market By Geographic Region 24 $1305
10: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis 3 $163
11: Company Profiles 30 $1632
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pptcv/semiconductor
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-semiconductor-metallization--interconnects-market-value-of-usd-18-billion-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2020---key-vendors-insight-toshiba-unisem-300289988.html
SOURCE Research and Markets