LONDON, Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Operators' fibre investments must be supported by a strong price-positioning strategy; tiering services with IPTV works well for many players, but single, double and quadruple plays also have a place."
Operators in emerging Asia–Pacific are investing heavily in FTTx infrastructure. The way that operators price and bundle the services enabled by fibre networks will be a key factor in their potential success. This report explores the approaches that operators are taking to promote converged services and superfast broadband in their respective markets in emerging Asia–Pacific.
The report is based on several sources:
- data from Analysys Mason's Multi-play pricing benchmark 2Q 2016.1
- desk research related to converged telecoms operators.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How should operators in emerging Asia–Pacific design their retail FTTx offers, and which services can be bundled together to offer a holistic solution?
- Should FTTx offers focus on providing a fast, high-value standalone broadband offer, or should mobile network operators (MNOs) in EMAP bundle pay-TV and fixed broadband services to promote take-up of both?
- Under which circumstances do operators need to adapt their approaches to price-positioning, and what are the strengths of each approach? Which approach is best suited for each market?
Who Should Read this Report
- Product managers and strategy teams working for fixed operators that are launching converged service bundles aimed at the retail fixed network market, or operators designing their response to those services launched by their competitors.
- Industry experts and observers seeking to better understand fixed operators' product and pricing strategies.
- China Telecom
- Globe Telecom (Philippines)
- Maxis (Malaysia)
- Telkom Indonesia
- True Corporation (Thailand)
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4643982/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/retail-convergence-in-emerging-asia-pacific-case-studies-strategies-and-successes-for-multi-play-300402992.html