MATAWAN, N.J., Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, closed the first half of 2015 with continued high growth patterns in revenue, national accolades acquired, its customer base, and employee headcount. The company attributes its continued growth to a steadfast commitment to delivering the industry's strongest talent acquisition platform backed by a customer experience second to none.
For the second quarter ended on June 30, 2015, iCIMS' revenue increased 33% compared to the second quarter last year. Year over year, customer count increased 29% and employee headcount increased by 36%. To date in 2015, iCIMS has experienced a surge in customers migrating from competing solutions onto the iCIMS platform with new clients citing the technology's easy interface, strong integration capabilities and customer service reputation as key factors in their decisions. In Q2 2015 alone, more than 270 customers joined the iCIMS family. This brings iCIMS' client roster to more than 2,800 contracted customers, which represents approximately 4,500 organizations.
"In this new era of recruiting, talent acquisition is more complex than ever given all of the ways in which companies now attract, find, screen, and hire talent," said iCIMS Chief Executive Officer, Colin Day. "The rise in social and mobile recruiting tools coupled with the opportunity to leverage data for smarter hiring is now paramount across companies of all sizes. By serving as a hub for all the aspects of today's hiring processes from recruitment marketing initiatives to applicant tracking and onboarding and everything in between, iCIMS is at the center of this revolution."
Q2 2015 Business Highlights Include:
- Revenue increased 33% compared to same quarter in 2014.
- iCIMS' total headcount increased 36% since the close of Q2 2014. The company now has more than 450 employees across the globe.
- iCIMS saw a 40% increase in technology partners from this time last year. Most notably, Recruitics, Scout Exchange, SparkHire, and TextRecruit joined in Q2 2015, while prominent relationships with SumTotal and Towers Watson continued to grow.
- With the addition of new customers such as Richard Stockton University, American Cruise Lines, Lafarge, Sunrise Senior Living, Riverside Medical Center and Alere, iCIMS' client base grew by 29% since the end of Q2 2014.
- iCIMS garnered accolades from NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey, Communicator Award of Excellence, and Highest Rated CEOs – Small & Medium Companies by Glassdoor.com for efforts surrounding corporate leadership, company culture, and customer experience.
- iCIMS qualified as a High Performer on the G2 Crowd Grid for Recruiting and was recognized for earning the highest overall customer satisfaction score.
In June 2015, iCIMS completed the first iteration of its new quarterly employer and job seeker behavior report, U.S. Hiring Trends: Available Positions vs. Available Talent which became available to the public in July. This report was compiled using iCIMS data from 2014 and Q1 2015. iCIMS worked with Hanover Research, a third-party data analyst firm, to arrive at the data conclusions reflected within. To date, the report has been included in subscriber content distributed by both the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg BNA.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on helping businesses win the war for top talent through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to leverage mobile, social, and video technologies to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from building talent pools, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 2,800 contracted customers representing approximately 4,500 organizations worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
©2015 iCIMS, Inc. All rights reserved.*
*Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Raquel Fleig
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.