NEW YORK, July 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The report on global RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket to grow with a CAGR of 21% to 22% from 2017 to 2023. The study on RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global RFID Blood Monitoring System market. Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations' journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing awareness among hospitals and blood banks in RFID enabled blood storage
• Increasing incidence of chronic disease
• Rising blood transfusions
• Stringent government regulations
• High initial cost associated with the installation and maintenance of RFID systems
• Increase in R&D activities regarding RFID systems
• Growing adoption of RFID based solutions
1) Global RFID Blood Monitoring System market by Product types
2) Global RFID Blood Monitoring System market by End Users
a. Blood Banks
b. Hospital Blood Centres
The companies covered in the report include
o Mediware Information System
o Nordic ID
o TAGSY RFID
o Zebra Technologies Wave Mark
o Log Tag
o Terso Solutions
o RFID Group
o Solstice Medical LLC
o Stanley Innerspace
o Logi Tag and Mobile Aspects Inc.
o Magellan Technologies
o SATO Vicinity.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of RFID Blood Monitoring System
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in RFID Blood Monitoring Systemmarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04947556/RFID-Blood-Monitoring-System-Market-Global-Industry-Analysis-Trends-Market-Size-Forecasts-to.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001