RICHFIELD, Minn., Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Richfield Bloomington Mitsubishi is celebrating the grand opening of their new facility located at 401 77th Street West in Richfield on August 21, 2014.
General Manager Brent Wade said, "in order to meet the needs of our growing customer base, we built an all-new, start of the art, energy efficient, updated facility. We look forward to continuing to provide you our award winning service at our new location."
The new dealership will feature the following:
- LED exterior and interior lighting to reduce energy consumption.
- Energy efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce water consumption.
- Continuous building insulation to improve the thermal quality of the wall construction.
- Highly efficient mechanical system to help heat and cool the facility.
- High speed automotive doors to help reduce air infiltration and reduce energy consumption.
- Low-E windows to help limit temperature transfer from the exterior to the interior.
- A window which allows service customers to observe their cars while in the service department.
- An exclusive two lane Service Reception to receive customers.
- Occupancy sensors to help reduce lighting energy consumption when spaces are not occupied.
- Automatic lighting controls to reduce energy consumption during off hours.
Wade also said, "we couldn't be more excited about the move. We were at multiple Bloomington locations for going on 11 years and were ready to return home to Richfield, where Richfield Bloomington Mitsubishi originated."
Schedule of events:
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Tour of facility by Richfield Bloomington Mitsubishi General Manager Brent Wade, Tom Wood Automotive President Jeff Wood, and architect Bryan Galli.
- 5:30 p.m.: Ribbon cutting ceremony
- In attendance will be:
- Jeff Wood: President, Tom Wood Automotive
- Gayu Uesugi: Chairman of the Board and CEO, Mitsubishi Motors North America
- Debbie Goettel: Mayor, Richfield, MN
- In attendance will be:
- Reception is from 6:00-8:00 p.m. with live music by The Hooligans, catering provided by Crave and beverages provided by With a Twist.
"As Mitsubishi continues to experience success and growth, the needs of our customers are changing. With this in mind, we've built a brand new dealership to provide a convenient, first-class shopping experience," said Jeff Wood, Tom Wood Automotive President.
The dealership originally opened in Richfield in 1989 and in 1993 the dealership moved to Bloomington at 1750 American Boulevard West. Richfield Bloomington Mitsubishi is part of the Tom Wood Automotive Group which has 16 dealerships located across the United States. In 2013, the dealership won the Diamond Chapter of Excellence Award which recognizes high customer service standards in sales, service and parts departments.
Connect with Richfield Bloomington Mitsubishi on Facebook.
SOURCE Richfield Bloomington Mitsubishi