Ritchie Bros.' Fort Worth unreserved public auction on May 14 - 15, 2014 to feature a selection of more than 2,150 heavy equipment items, with items being added daily
FORT WORTH, TX, May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will conduct a two-day unreserved public auction at its Fort Worth, TX permanent auction site on May 14 - 15, 2014. More than 2,150 heavy equipment items and trucks are featured in the auction, with every item to be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price—without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bidders can participate in the Fort Worth auction in-person, online in real time at www.rbauction.com and by proxy.
"We have a lot of late model John Deere and Caterpillar construction equipment for sale - more than I have ever seen in my time with the company - at the upcoming May auction here in Fort Worth," said Adam Kawulok, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "If time is of the essence, there is no better place to find equipment that is ready to be put to work."
The auction features more than 160 truck tractors, 80 hydraulic excavators, 60 wheel loaders, 60 loader backhoes, 55 dump trucks, 55 skid steer loaders, 45 crawler tractors, 25 motor graders and much more.
Specific equipment highlights from the Fort Worth auction include:
- More than 10 - 2013 John Deere 210G LC hydraulic excavators
- Eight 2013 John Deere 750K XLT crawler tractors
- Four 2011 Caterpillar 420EIT 4x4 loader backhoes
- Two 2012 Caterpillar 320DL hydraulic excavators
- Two 2012 Caterpillar 336EL hydraulic excavators
- And much more!
If you are interested in consigning equipment to the May 14 - 15 Fort Worth auction please contact the auction site at +1.817.237.6544.
- Ritchie Bros.' permanent auction site in Fort Worth, TX: 6050 Azle Avenue, Lakeworth, TX, 76135
- Fort Worth, TX permanent auction site tel: +1.817.237.6544
- Time and date: Wednesday, May 14 to Thursday, May 15, 2014. Auction start time: 8:00 a.m. (Central Time) daily
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items ahead of the auction
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauctionfinance.com). Ritchie Bros. has operations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
ATTENTION MEDIA: Photo shown above this news release:
- Two of eight 2013 John Deere 750K XLT crawler tractors featured at the upcoming Ritchie Bros. unreserved public auction in Fort Worth, TX (May 14 - 15, 2014)
Video: Aerial video flyover of equipment selling at the upcoming Ritchie Bros. Fort Worth, TX unreserved auction on May 14 - 15, 2014. You can inspect and bid on 2,300+ items including late model John Deere and Caterpillar construction equipment. Click here to watch: http://ow.ly/w5Dp6
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers