CHULA VISTA, Calif., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Roof Tech, a leading provider of rail-less mounting solutions for solar PV systems, will showcase its products at Intersolar North America, West Hall, Level 3, Booth 9732, from July 14th to 16th at Moscone Center in San Francisco. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2012, Roof Tech, a 2015 finalist for the Intersolar Award, has been making waves in the domestic market with its innovative line of PV mounting solutions:
- RT-[E] Mount™ is a versatile mounting system that attaches anywhere on roof decking with butyl tape flashing, renowned for its weather-tight, leak-proof properties that withstand the most extreme temperatures while retaining elasticity and strength. The result is a visually seamless PV installation that stands the test of time.
- RT-[E] Mount AIR™ is the all-in-one rail-less mounting system that provides three inches of clearance above the roof surface, allowing space for a micro inverter or power optimizer, while providing the same lock-tight, weatherproof seal as RT-[E] Mount.
- U set Solar® is Roof Tech's unique patented frame design with incorporated mounting for fast, simple installation and streamlined visual appeal.
Roof Tech at Intersolar: NABCEP Workshop and The Great Racking Debate
Roof Tech will be part of two key events at Intersolar 2015, both at Moscone West, Level 3:
- The Great Racking Debate: Comparison of Racking Products for Homes: Tuesday, July 14 3:30-4:45 p.m., Room 3011 Roof Tech will participate in this special workshop as part of CALSEIA's Second Annual Contractor Day. Registration is available through calseia.org.
- NABCEP Credit Workshop: Wednesday, July 15, 12:45-1:45 p.m. Attendees will learn how to install the RT-[E] Mount™ Rail-less PV mounting system to meet code. The workshop will also include information on the rigorous testing that led to RT-[E] Mount's ICC Evaluation report and UL2703 accreditation. Attendees will earn one NABCEP Continuing education credit. To register, visit http://www.intersolar.us/en/program/exhibition-programs/installation-workshops.html
About Roof Tech, Inc.
Roof Tech, Inc., located in Chula Vista, California, is the first U.S. subsidiary of Yanegiken, Japan's leading manufacturer of PV mounting products. Founded in 1968, Yanegiken has more than 400,000 residential PV installations in Japan. In June 2012, Roof Tech established its U.S. operations and currently has a sales team to provide its unique PV solar mounting solutions for the U.S. market. Roof Tech has three signature products: RT-[E] Mount™, RT-[E] Mount AIR™ and U set Solar®. All are fully code-compliant and offer compact, watertight performance for rooftop solar installations.
SOURCE Roof Tech, Inc.