NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With growing energy consumption and various mega infrastructure projects under construction, the Government of Saudi Arabia has been increasing its focus on expanding its power generation capacity. Growing capacity additions and rising power demand are consequently boosting demand for power and distribution transformers in the country. Integration of renewable energy to the country's existing power grid and the process of inter connecting the existing and new power transmission lines is expected to fuel growth in power and distribution transformers market in Saudi Arabia over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report "Saudi Arabia Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the power and distribution transformers market in the Kingdom is projected to cross US$ 720 million by 2020. On account of rapid industrialisation, surging power demand and increasing foreign investments in the Kingdom's power sector, the demand for power as well as distribution transformers in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow during 2015 - 2020. In 2014, Central region accounted for the largest share in the country's power & distribution transformer market, followed by North & East, West and South regions of Saudi Arabia. Few of the leading transformer companies operating in the country include ABB Electrical Industries Co. Ltd., Saudi Transformers Company Ltd., WESCOSA and Saudi Power Transformer Company Ltd. "Saudi Arabia Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of the power and distribution transformers market in Saudi Arabia:
- Transformers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Power Transformers and Distribution Transformers)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of power transformers and distribution transformers market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants and power & distribution transformer manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with transformer manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01601665-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-power-and-distribution-transformers-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300261184.html