ANAHEIM, Calif., Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- SOLAR POWER INTERNATIONAL ANNUAL CONFERENCE -- Siemens Industry, Inc., Lintelle Engineering and FreeWave Technologies, all leaders in their respective industries, have collaborated on the development of a flexible smart combiner box. A sample of the box will be on display in the FreeWave booth (#2750). The box also will be wirelessly communicating to a control system at the Siemens booth (#3370).
This Smart Combiner Box benefits and features include:
- Simatic S7-1200 controller
- FreeWave MM2, wireless Ethernet radio
- Modular and Scalable Design (12, 16, 20 or 24 strings)
- Rated up to 20A at 600 VDC per string
- Integrated string current and voltage measurement
- Integrated and monitored Output Circuit Breaker optional
- Finger-safe fuse holders with integrated spare fuse holder
- Finger guards provide 100% touch-safe interior
- Multiple grounding terminals provide wiring flexibility
- Integrated wire management
- Built in Diagnostics for remote troubleshooting
- Remote PLC code upload capability via wireless interface
- Fully labeled panel for ease of installation and maintenance
Samples are available immediately for evaluation.
About FreeWave Technologies
Founded in 1993, FreeWave Technologies manufactures the most reliable, high performing, lowest power consumption, spread spectrum and licensed radios for mission-critical data transmission. Through engineering excellence and a relentless commitment to best-in-class manufacturing, FreeWave customers enjoy superior radio up-time, range and the lowest cost of ownership available. Based in Boulder, Colorado, FreeWave designs and manufactures radios that are the leading choice for oil and gas, utility, military and numerous other industrial applications. Organizations that count on radio data communications for operational success - where failure and down-time are not an option - trust FreeWave for custom network design, system engineering and customer support that are unparalleled in the market. For additional information, contact FreeWave directly at 866.399.4930 or at email@example.com. Visit the company's website at www.freewave.com.
Press Contact: Christin Jeffers Catapult PR-IR 303-581-7760 ext. 14 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE FreeWave Technologies