IRVINE, Calif., March 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Reinventing smart headphones for fitness enthusiasts everywhere, Vinci 2.0 introduces the industry's first smart in-ear, voice-controlled, hands-free noise cancellation headphones.
Created to be the ultimate personal sports companion that offers the ability to make phone calls, track body vitals during exercises, and listen to music completely phone-free, Vinci 2.0 has already launched a successful Indiegogo campaign to transform the way consumers listen to music while exercising.
Vinci 2.0 integrates music streaming, calls, and fitness tracking into a single device giving consumers an opportunity to work out phones and hands-free.
"At Vinci, we're focused on reinventing headphones and revolutionizing the music listening experience," said Cathy Cao, U.S. business director for Inspero Inc., the parent company of Vinci. "Vinci 2.0 is a very ambitious product. By integrating Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity to stay connected at all times, uniting audio streaming services into a completely standalone device, adding an interactive voice assistant and gesture control system, providing real-time music recommendation and personal smart coaching, while maintaining strong consideration on audio quality, comfort, security, and battery life, Vinci 2.0 is truly optimizing the user experience."
Features of Vinci 2.0 include:
- Make phone calls and send text messages -- Vinci 2.0 is a standalone computing device with a QuadCore ARM Cortex A-7 processor, Wi-Fi, 3G cellular and Bluetooth connectivity that offers phone calls and text messages directly from your headphones
- Voice Control -- Vinci 2.0 allows for a completely hands-free experience by responding to your voice. It uses natural language processing ("NLP") and advanced recommendation algorithms to sense, recommend, and match you to your music preferences based on your heart rate, activity, and listening habits
- Immersive 3D Sound Quality -- Over 5,000 hours of audio tuning to deliver an immersive HiFi audio experience
- Bone Conduction Mic -- Vinci 2.0 Super features a bone conduction mic for a crystal-clear voice recognition, so you can give voice commands and make calls without having to raise your voice, even in noisy environments such as gyms and busy streets
- Smart Noise Cancelling -- Created with eight different noise cancellation modes and settings to appropriately match your listening environment
- Fitness Tracker -- Track your body vitals and activities during your workouts with over 10 built-in sensors to accurately analyze your fitness and health data
- Supports Amazon Alexa -- Fully integrated with Alexa with over 15,000+ skills
- True Gesture Control -- You can control your music (change tracks and adjust volume) using simple hand waves near the earpieces
- Comfortable Ergonomic Design -- The unique pentagon shape and firm rubber grip worn around the neck is constructed with lightweight materials to be comfortable and secure for all users even during vigorous activity.
The company's vision and mission are to completely rethink headphones by inventing a new way to experience -- and interact with -- sound. Vinci offers a convenient and smart on-the-go music listening experience using sensor technology, AI, and machine learning. The Vinci team consists of 70 talented and passionate headphone geeks with many years of experience from companies such as Intel, Oracle, and Microsoft, and from universities such as MIT, Harvard, RISD, and Parsons.
SOURCE Vinci 2.0