NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Social media advertising spend in France stood at US$.5 billion by end of 2015, accounting for 10.5% of total online advertising. During 2011-2015, Social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 41.9%. This growth is expected to continue in 2016 with brands expected to spend US$.7 billion, representing an increase of 33.7% over 2015. Over the forecast period (2016-2020), Socintel360 expects Social media advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 27.3% to reach US$1.9 billion in 2020, accounting for 30.2% of the total online advertising spend.
Reasons to Buy
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industries?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining or declining their market share in the country?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2011-2020). This report provides trend analysis through charts and tables. The social media advertising spend database breaks down into following nine key areas -
- Market Share of Social Media: This report provides social media advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Budget Allocation: This report provides budget allocation by key segments including advertising, staffing, consulting, and technology.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split: This report provides break down by the following formats:
Display Ad Spend
Video Ad Spend
Each of the format segments above is broken down further into channel – desktop and mobile.
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
Food & Beverages
Health & Beauty
Technology & ICT Services
Leisure Travel & Tourism
Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key marketing objectives:
Lead Generation/Increase Traffic
- By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of social gaming advertising spend by following categories:
Around Games & Apps Environment Ad Spend
In Game Environment Ad Spend
In Game Immersive Ad Spend
Exclusive Advertising Games Spend
- By Social Networking Sites: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key social media platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2011-2015).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend data and trend analysis for a period of 10 years (2011-2020) through charts and tables. It does not contain any analyst commentary as such. Below is an overview covering scope of this report:
Country Focus: France
Market Focus: Social Media Marketing
Industry Focus: All Industry Verticals
Data & Analysis: This report provides an extensive data and trend analysis of the social media advertising spend in the France. This report provides:
- Data covering future of social media advertising spend and its share in total online advertising.
- Data covering future of social media mobile advertising spend and its share in social media advertising.
- Social media advertising spend for a period of 10 years, from 2011 to 2020.
- Social media marketing budget allocation for 2016 and how it is expected to change over the next five years.
- Detailed data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04049026-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/social-media-advertising-spend-in-france-300377923.html