LONDON, Aug. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- South African market is a growing market as its also one of the emerging countries which is very conscious of health and wellness. Their thirst for convenience foods is high which ultimately gives boost to food additive market. In the processed and packaged foods, ensuring food safety and quality starting from transportation to farm to fork and storage facilities is a major concern. To meet this demand, food additives are used. Food additives are used to enhance the taste, color, texture of food, same time maintaining the freshness and nutritional content. South Africa's CAGR is expected to grow at a XX% during the forecasted period of 2015-2020.
The increasing disposable incomes of the burgeoning middle class is driving the shift towards convenience and processed foods, thus escalating the need for food, thereby need for food additives. Technological advancements are likely to boost its product line resulting in giving improved quality. One more major driver in the food additives market is the growing supply chain complexities/inefficiencies in the food and beverage industry - transportation costs, last mile reach for food products, storage facilities, as a part of companies' expansion strategies are growing, which is increasing the complexities in the farm to fork value chain. This emphasized on the use of food additives to reduce the spoilage and wastage costs. However, the restrain is in the slow urbanization rates in spite of an uptick in demand. Also, as many countries follow the standard regulatory approved additives, thus making the process complex to register to new additives by companies.
The food additives market is segmented by type viz. Preservatives, Food flavors and Flavor enhancers, Antioxidants, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Anti Caking agents, Enzymes, Fat replacers, Acidulants and others (texturizer, shelf life stabilizers, etc). Food Additives find major applications in Fruits & vegetables, Bakery & Confectionary, Dairy & Frozen products, Oils & Fats, Savory snacks, Meat poultry & Seafood products.
Acceptance of convenience and package foods in the African regions is seeing demand, for food and beverage additives. The major players in the market are Cargill Inc, Tate & Lyle, DSM, Kerry Group, Ajinomoto, Novozymes, International Flavors and Fragrances, Ashland Specialty Ingredients, etc. The strategies being adopted in the Food additives industry is in the Innovation category under the development of natural food additives and functional food ingredients to meet the customer demand.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the South Africa Food Additives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the South Africa Food Additives Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the South Africa Food Additives Market.
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3085645/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48