DUBLIN, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "South America Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market By Coverage (Indoor Vs Outdoor), By Ownership (Carrier Ownership, Neutral Host & Enterprise Ownership), By Technology, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
South America DAS market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 12% by 2023, owing to rising number of smartphone devices, increasing internet penetration and surge in mobile data traffic across the region.
Moreover, increasing acceptance of Enterprise Mobility and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), growing popularity of fiber & digital DAS, and surging volume of connected devices are anticipated to positively influence the region's DAS market during forecast period.
Some of the other factors that would drive the market are growing investments in infrastructure development and expanding Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem in the region.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Distributed Antenna System (DAS) in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Distributed Antenna System (DAS) distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
South America Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market is controlled by these major players
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc.
- Corning Brasil Indstria e Comrcio Ltda.
- Comba Indstria e Comrcio de Equipamentos de Telecomunicaes Ltda
- American Tower do Brasil
- Boingo Holding Participaes, Ltda.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. South America Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Coverage (Indoor Vs. Outdoor)
4.2.2. By Ownership (Carrier Ownership, Neutral Host & Enterprise Ownership)
4.2.3. By Technology (Carrier Wi-Fi, Small Cells & Self Organizing Network (SON))
4.2.4. By End User (Public Venue, Transportation, Industrial, Healthcare, Education & Others)
4.2.5. By Country
4.3. Brazil Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Outlook
4.3.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Value
4.3.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Coverage
18.104.22.168. By End User
4.4. Argentina Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Outlook
4.4.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Value
4.4.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Coverage
188.8.131.52. By End User
4.5. Colombia Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Outlook
4.5.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Value
4.5.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Coverage
18.104.22.168. By End User
5. Market Dynamics
5.1. Impact Analysis
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Competitive Benchmarking
7.2. Company Profiles
8. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb4vhw/south_america?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets