NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The Drive towards Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency Creates Demand for Power Analysis
This research service evaluates the Southeast Asia power analyser market. The market is presently witnessing a phase of growth. The drive towards energy conservation and energy efficiency are likely to fuel the need for robust power analysis in electrical and electronic products. Competition among market participants is expected to be intense, as they strive to come up with innovative solutions. The study discusses the market drivers and restraints and examines the various product segments and their respective market growth. Competitive factors in the market and best practices are also analysed. The base year for the study is 2012, with forecasts running through to 2017.
• The total power analyzer market in Southeast Asia generated a revenue of $X million in 2012. The market is at a growth stage.• The drive towards energy conservation and energy efficiency are likely to boost the demand for power analysis.• The total market is projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X% from 2012 to 2017.• Foreign direct investment (FDI) in the region is expected to present good opportunities for market growth.• The value chain includes direct and indirect distribution of power analyzers in the region.• Strong market presence and brand recognition are definite advantages in this market.• The top three market participants contributed to X% of the total market revenues in 2012. Yokogawa was the leading participant in this market.• Key end-user verticals driving market growth include consumer electronics, electrical appliances and industrial and automotive applications.• Accuracy and bandwidth are among the key criteria in purchasing power analyzers.
1. The power analyzer market in Southeast Asia is expected to post a CAGR of X% from 2012 to 2017.2. Thailand is likely to remain the top contributor to the growth of the market, due to large-scale activities in contract manufacturing and industrial applications. The country presently accounts for X% of the total market's revenue.3. Strong brand preference in the region creates stiff competition among market participants and is a challenge to smaller market participants.4. The bypassing of local distributors in the procurement process may continue pose a challenge to this market and affect the profits of local distributors.
• Low-end• High-end
Number of Phases
• Singapore• Malaysia• Thailand• The Philippines• Indonesia• Vietnam
• Consumer Electronics
• Electrical Appliances
• Industrial and Automotive
• Others (include education, government labs and services)
Market Overview—DefinitionsSoutheast Asia
• Southeast Asia consists of six developing countries—Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines.
• Market revenue is based on a supply-side analysis of the power analyzers sold in Southeast Asia.
• Power analyzers considered in this study are those that are used in power electronics design, testing and validation applications. The study excludes power quality analyzers, power monitors, energy meters, power disturbance analyzers and power monitors that are used for power quality analysis in energy distribution.
• Power analyzers have been segmented by low-end and high-end segments in this study. Analyzers in the low-end segment are typically priced between $X and $X and are sometimes known as power meters. They are mostly used in basic power measurement applications. The high-end segment of power analyzers typically range from $X to $X and are used for very high-end applications and application-specific requirements. The study also segments the power analyzers market by single-phase and multi-phase segments.
• End-user verticals considered in the study include consumer electronics, electrical appliances, industrial and automotive and others, which include education, government labs and services.
• Revenues are given in US Dollars.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
What are the factors driving the growth of the market? What are the restraints?
Which are the key end-user segments driving the market growth in Southeast Asia?
What does the competitive landscape look like?
What are the competitive factors that participants can leverage to gain better market penetration?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary2. Market Overview3. Total Power Analyzer Market• External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints• Forecasts and Trends• Market Share and Competitive Analysis• Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications4. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective5. Segmentation by Type6. Segmentation by Phase7. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)8. AppendixTo order this report: Southeast Asia Power Analyzer Market http://www.reportlinker.com/p01930496/Southeast-Asia-Power-Analyzer-Market.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Clean_Vehicle
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001